WEB CONTENT SPECIALIST Feb 2014 – Present
AGENCY: Texas Association Against Sexual Assault
- Design/Develop/Maintain content and participate in editorial strategy creation and implementation for multiple websites, including taasa.org and taasaconference.org.
- Lead meetings with senior leadership regarding campaign messaging, social media marketing, and content strategy for the organization’s target audience.
- Write, edit and code clear, helpful online material (concept overviews, campaign and media how-to’s, and blog articles/resources that support rape crisis centers & service providers in Texas.
CREATIVE INTERN June – August 2013
- Assist senior web designer on content design/development for international website.
- Assist senior graphic designer in marketing new products.
- Edit and contribute design updates to agency style guide.
- Design event t-shirt.
WEB DESIGNER April – May 2015
CLIENT: Austin Lawyers Guild
- Provide content strategy and web design services before/during website migration project.
- Consult client regarding hosting and migration options, content updates, and visual design solutions.
CREATIVE DESIGNER May 2012 – Present
CLIENT: Nutty Brown Farm
- Logo, business card & identity design.
- Social media marketing feedback and strategy.
- Front-end web design.
- CMS management.
|Proficiencies||Quirks||Tools I Use|
|Content Strategy||Strong Work Ethic||Adobe Creative Cloud Apps|
|Web Design||Highly Organized||Mac Applications|
|CMS Management||Get-Shit-Done Attitude||Microsoft Office|
|Visual Design||People Person||Books|
|UX||Flowchart Fan||A List Apart|
|Social Media Marketing||Super Curious|
EDUCATION 2009 – 2013
BFA Communication Design – Texas State
LIFETIME Texas State Alumni
2014 – PRESENT TAASA’s Diversity Task Force Fundraiser Committee Chair
2014 TAASA Employee of the Year